Milwaukee Nepal Night
Bringing Nepali culture to Milwaukee for the first time!
The Milwaukee Nepal Night is:
- A celebration and introduction of Nepali culture to the Milwaukee Community
- A fundraiser for a Ganga Ghar project "T2S2" (2 English Teachers and 2 Swing-sets). This project will introduce English teachers for the first time at two schools partnered with Ganga Ghar.
The evening's festivities include:
- Traditional Nepali music and dance
- Momo (a famous food item similar to dumpling or potsticker)
- Handicrafts and jewelry exhibit from Nepal made by Nepali artisans
- Raffle for unique Nepali prizes